Patient Communication Over-Flow
- Streamline patient scheduling with a one call solution:
- One phone number for your patients, internal staff and physicians to schedule, remind, and assist patients.
- Patients speak with an experienced live agent on every occurrence with virtually no hold time
- Agents are 100% US Based, and available 24/7 365 days a year.
- Centralized Scheduling is fully customized and can include any of the following services:
- Pre-registration: Utilization optimizes patient and staff time by entering and verifying required demographics, insurance information prior to the patient’s arrival
- Allows patients to see their doctors without having to complete paperwork upon arrival.
- Deductible/Copay Pre-Collection:
- Proactively collecting improves cash flow on the front end
- Eliminating back-end collection reduces bad debt
- Insurance Verification:
- Confirming plan coverage
- Eliminating denials and rejected claims prior to the patient visit
- Medical Necessity and Order Verification:
- Prevent denials by checking patient orders and diagnosis against payer rules to ensure accurate claims
- Assist patients in understanding physician orders and their coverage limitations.
- Scheduling of language service:
- Improve utilization of interpreter’s time and remote interpreter services.
- Concierge services:
- Saves valuable physicians and staff time by contacting patients for further consultations or tests. Specialists will call patients insuring continuity of care and improving patient and physician satisfaction.
- Reduces no-shows
- Eliminates the time-consuming effort of manually calling patients
- Process is fully integrated with the ACD platform
- Patients are connected directly to a dedicated Patient Communication Specialists
- Voice, Text, and Email Reminders: Provides patients with custom messages based on appointment types, locations, procedures, and tests
- Rescheduling: AI integration recognizes callers when reminders are sent
- Patients can seamlessly reschedule appointments with a live agent.
- Significantly reduces readmissions by as much as 40% (Industry average = 1 in 5 readmits within 30 days of discharge)
Physician Referral Services
- Contact patients within 24 hours of discharge
- Schedule follow up appointments, collect data and report results to and from the patients and hospital
- Agents follow client defined preset guidelines and search the database for doctors who meet the patient’s and physician’s requirements
- Physician’s age, sex, languages spoken, specialties, number of years in practice
- Office location and hours
- Same call appointment scheduling
- Medical education and training, along with the physician’s location and office hours.
The Patient Communication Specialist can schedule an appointment at the point of contact with the patient thereby providing a valuable service to all constituents.
This process includes, but is not limited to:
- Retrieving clinical data directly from the EMR
- Contacting the insurance company
- Faxing required forms
- Verifying insurance prior to the test date
- Notifying the patients re: deductibles, co-pays and co-insurances
- Obtaining authorizations utilizing a comprehensive process to insure that denials are an uncommon occurrence
Experienced Patient Communication Specialists replace obsolete traditional answering services by:
- Handle any type of incoming call including:
- Scheduling appointments
- Re-scheduling appointments
- Paging physicians
- Message handling, etc.
No-show rates are directly related to the physician practice’s ability to reschedule calls after hours. Coupled with our appointment reminder service, patients have the ability to reschedule appointments 24/7 during the reminder call and reschedule their appointment in one call.