American Health Connection at Arab Health 2024 Conference
American Health Connection (AHC) is excited to be a part of Arab Health 2024, introducing cutting-edge technology, revolutionary concepts, and insights from a wide range of medical experts. We will be at Booth number H7.A51 in the American Pavilion.
Arab Health provides a platform to address and outline global healthcare challenges while providing attendees with opportunities to network with industry leaders from around the world!
Learn more about the conference here.
Our presence at Arab Health 2024 also coincides with our entry into the healthcare call center market in the Middle East. We are excited to bring a new level of excellence in patient communications and operations.
American Health Connection (AHC) is the healthcare industry’s first full-service medical call center and patient communications provider. We streamline the entire communication process to save you time, reduce costs and increase revenue
Our patented Patient Communication Management® service offers customized, scalable services that seamlessly and cost-effectively enhance patient communications. AHC helps increase physician utilization, improve patient access for faster appointments and enhance business efficiency and revenue streams.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to trust your medical call center operations to AHC:
Savings of over $100,000,000
- We have saved over $100,000,000 for our clients since we went into business in 2009
- Since 2021, we have saved clients $23,000,000
Improve patient satisfaction scores by an average of 75%
- Clients using our Patient Communication Management service saw an average patient satisfaction score increase of 75%
Patient Communication Management® improves communication by 70%
- Our “One Call Does It All” intake means no wait times and zero dropped calls
- All calls are answered in 30 seconds or less by a live Patient Communication Specialist
Reduce processing time by an average of 60%
- Enhanced insurance verification reduces processing time by an average of 60%
- Immediate insurance coverage confirmation as part of the first call
- No denials or rejections
99.99% first call resolution
- One of the most important healthcare call center customer service metrics is first-call resolution, or the ability for a patient to have their issue addressed with one call and by a single call center agent.
- With AHC, 99.9% of issues are resolved on the first call.
Call abandonment rate up to 15 times less than the industry average
- The average healthcare call center abandonment rate is 10-45%
- AHC’s call abandonment rate is less than 3%.
All calls answered within 30 seconds
- Considering that patients who have a poor healthcare call center experience are over 4 times more likely to take their business somewhere else, healthcare providers need to take steps to improve agent response times and lower call abandonment rates.
- All AHC calls are answered within 30 seconds by a live agent.
If you’d like to find out more about how AHC can improve patient satisfaction, reduce costs and drive more revenue, schedule a no-obligation demo with us today!